FAQs » Mail Settings
• Smartphone Mail setup (0)
Category: Mail Settings
Click the question to reveal the answer, click the question once more to hide.
To Connect Outlook 2010 to the mail server:
1. Click the Office button on the top left corner and go to the Office Backstage. Under Info > Account Information > Click Account Settings and Click on Add Account.
2.You can add or remove an account .you can select an account and change is settings.select Email tap thin click New too add account. On the Add New Account screen, just choose Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
3. On the Add New Account screen, just choose Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
4. Choose Internet E-mail, connect to POP or IMAP server to send and receive e-mail messages and click Next.
5. On the Internet E- mail settimgs screen give the User information,
enter your Name,
your full email address.
Under Server information,
Account Type – IMAP, POP
Incoming mail server – firstname.lastname@example.org
Outgoing mail server (SMTP) – email@example.com
Also enter the logon information,
enter your user name in full (mailboxname@domainname)
enter the password. thin click Next.
6. Now go to Outgoing server tab and check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and choose Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
Click Ok and Finish.
The email account configuration has been completed!
Author: Sahara Net - Support