There may be different possible reasons why you cannot receive the e-mail. There are also a few tests that can help you find the problem:
• Check via Webmail if your e-mails arrive on the server. Also check if you have an internet connection. If it arrives, then check the settings of your e-mail program.
• Mail servers can be (temporarily) overcharged. Try sending the mail again later.
• Grey listing (Method to prevent spam. Has a delaying effect if a mail is sent for the first time to an addressee who has grey listing on the mail server.) can have a delaying effect.
• Ask the sender if he/she did not receive an error message. Maybe there was a typing error in the e-mail address? If necessary check also the catch-all mail address (standard: firstname.lastname@example.org)
• If the sender is sending from e.g. an internetcafé abroad, then it could be blacklisted on a spam list. Check if other people with a different hosting provider do receive e-mails.
• If you had your domain name expired (by paying too late or not at all) you will no longer be able to receive mails to that domain name.
Author: Sahara Net - Support