Category: How configure IPhone mail app?
Kindly follow the steps below:
Configure IMAP or POP Email on iPhone (iOS)
1. Click on the Settings button to your iPhone apps.
2. Click Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Click Add Account...
4. Select Other.
5. Click Add Mail Account.
6. Fill out the requested fields.
7. Click Next.
8. Enter additional server information as prompted.
Incoming Mail Server
Outgoing Mail Server
Exact same settings as Incoming.
9. Click Next.
10. An error may appear stating "Cannot Verify Server identity". This is ok, Apple by default uses an SSL. Although there is an SSL activated on the mail servers it will not work without special settings. Click on Continue to get past the error. The error will appear twice (once for incoming and once for outgoing), please be sure to click continue both times.
11. For IMAP or POP ensure Mail is set to "On" and for Exchange use the sliders next to Mail, Contacts, Calendars to select which items you wish to synchronize.
12. Click Save.
13. If you are exited to the settings page for the account, open it up once more. You will want to set "Use SSL" to Off in the server or advanced settings page.
14. You can now click on the home button on the bottom of the iPhone then click on mail. Your iPhone will connect to the server and update mail. Remember this can take a few seconds if not a minute or two if you are on a mobile network. It is always quicker if you can connect to Wifi.
For more information feel free contact us on toll free number: 8003043043
Thank you for choosing Sahara Net services.